- England will tour Pakistan in September for the primary time in 17 years.
- After the T20 World Cup in Australia, England will return to play three exams in December.
- Starting on Sept 20, England will play seven T20Is in Karachi and Lahore.
England will tour Pakistan in September for the primary time in 17 years to play seven Twenty20, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) introduced on Tuesday, whereas they may go in opposition to the Males In Inexperienced in three Take a look at matches in December.
England pulled out of their Pakistan tour final yr quickly after New Zealand had deserted their tour of the South Asian nation over safety issues.
Starting on September 20, England will play seven Twenty20 Internationals in Karachi and Lahore within the first leg of their tour.
After the Twenty20 World Cup in Australia, England will return to play three exams in December, PCB mentioned in an announcement.
“We demonstrated our occasion planning and operational abilities within the extremely profitable sequence in opposition to Australia in March/April and I’m assured we will replicate these when England go to us for the primary time since 2005,” Zakir Khan, PCB Director of Worldwide Cricket, mentioned.
Schedule of T20Is
- Tuesday, 20 Sep — 1st T20I, Karachi
- Thursday, 22 Sep — 2nd T20I, Karachi
- Friday, 23 Sep — third T20I, Karachi
- Sunday, 25 Sep — 4th T20I, Karachi
- Wednesday, 28 Sep — fifth T20I, Lahore
- Friday, 30 Sep — sixth T20I, Lahore
- Sunday, 2 Oct — seventh T20I, Lahore