Nothing beats a hearty bowl of pasta, and it is much more scrumptious when it is do-it-yourself in your kitchen.
Selfmade pasta could seem slightly daunting, however Jamie Oliver’s recipe accommodates simply two components and takes 15 minutes to make in whole.
With a problem ranking of “not too tough”, it is the proper recipe to get little ones concerned in making.
It is the proper culinary ability to be taught, and you will be extremely widespread when internet hosting dinner events.
Jamie mentioned: “My straightforward do-it-yourself pasta recipe is nice for emergencies. You don’t want a pasta machine, only a rolling pin.”
- Two massive handfuls of plain flour, plus additional for dusting
This recipe serves two folks however portions could be amended relying on get together dimension.
1. Put the flour in a bowl, then steadily combine in simply sufficient water to convey it collectively to make a ball of dough. Whether it is nonetheless sticky, add slightly bit extra flour.
2. Knead the dough for a couple of minutes, or till easy and glossy.
3. Mud a floor with flour and use a rolling pin to roll out the pasta to roughly 2mm thick.
4. Mud it with loads of flour, then loosely roll it up. Slice the pasta ½cm thick with a pointy knife, then toss it together with your fingers to separate.
5. Prepare dinner the pasta in boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Now it is time to get experimental with sauce and different toppings. Serve and luxuriate in!