Though there are loads of transferring items in Fortnite, and dozens of statistics that may be tracked, the sport doesn’t do an excellent job of monitoring participant progress. Relatively than file a variety of information — corresponding to kill/dying ratio, harm completed per spherical, and so forth — you’re restricted to easily your Victory Royales and complete video games performed.
For most individuals, that can suffice. However if you happen to’re among the many rising group of gamers who like to trace their progress by way of in-depth metrics, Fortnite leaves loads to be desired. Fortunately, there are a number of third-party web sites that help you entry an assortment of stats associated to your efficiency. Whether or not you’re trying to monitor your kill/dying ratio, enhance your win share, or simply see what number of kills you common per match, these web sites allow you to do all of it.
Verify your stats in Fortnite
Should you don’t need to fiddle with third-party software program, you possibly can at all times view some fundamental Fortnite stats whereas logged into the sport. This is what you should do:
Step 1: Navigate to the Profession tab whereas in the primary menu.
Step 2: Choose Profile to tug up the next stats:
- Prime 10 finishes
- Prime 25 finishes
- Matches performed
It’s not a lot, however you’ll at the very least be capable to monitor all of your valuable Victory Royales in a single handy location.
Use third-party web sites
Should you discover the stats supplied in-game by Fortnite to be underwhelming, you’re not alone. The truth is, so many individuals needed a more-detailed profile of their talents that a number of web sites now provide this knowledge free of charge. Some websites permit customers to subscribe to a premium package deal for extra numbers, however at the same time as a complementary service, they’re head and shoulders above Epic’s first-party choices. All of them work the identical means — simply choose your recreation system and enter your Epic ID to look the database on your profile. Listed here are just a few of one of the best stat-tracking web sites:
- DreamTeam: A easy, no-frills tracker that compiles your entire stats in an easy-to-read format. You can too shortly change between PC, console, and cellular variations of the sport to take a look at your efficiency on every system. It’s at present underneath renovation and will probably be reside once more later.
- Fortnite Tracker: This service gives its personal ranking system, giving customers a tangible development system. It’s not good, nevertheless it’s actually higher than something at present in Fortnite.
- Fortnite Stats: This one doesn’t provide as many options as others on the checklist, nevertheless it does provide all of your fundamental stats — and contains a complete leaderboard.
- Fortnite Scout: The most effective characteristic on this website is the graph that tracks your kill/dying ratio and common win charge over the previous few months. It’s an effective way to shortly see if you happen to’re bettering with out getting too deep into all the opposite statistics.
We suggest looking every of the above and figuring out which one you want probably the most. All of them characteristic distinctive themes and layouts, and discovering the one which works greatest for you is as much as private choice. The precise statistics displayed differ barely between the providers, however you’ll usually see the next info on all of the websites:
- Complete wins
- Complete kills
- Matches performed
- Complete rating
- Common win charge
- Kills per match
- Kills per minute
- Kills per dying (Ok/D)
- Rating per match
- Common match time
- Complete time performed
Stats you need to give attention to
Now that you’ve direct entry to dozens of stats, listed below are those you need to give attention to bettering:
- Common win charge: On the finish of the day, the one factor that issues in Fortnite is pulling off a Victory Royale. Rising your common win charge isn’t one thing that can occur in a single day, and it’s closely depending on the statistics talked about under.
- Kill/dying ratio: Whereas it’s actually attainable to win a spherical of Fortnite with a single kill, your odds of successful improve considerably when you have a stable Ok/D ratio. In essence, a superb ratio signifies which you can survive firefights. Survive sufficient battles, and also you’ll be one of many final individuals standing each spherical. Whereas it’s not an ideal correlation, it by no means hurts to have a excessive Ok/D and know the best way to use a robust weapon.
- Common match time: The longer you might be in a match, the extra seemingly you might be to win. It’s that easy. Rising this statistic usually means when it’s applicable to cover — and when it’s mandatory to come back out weapons blazing. As your common match time will increase, you’ll most likely discover that you just begin inserting larger each spherical. Outlasting the competitors is the secret, and the longer it takes so that you can get eradicated, the higher.
- Rating per match: This stat is a mix of various in-game actions, however largely boils all the way down to what number of kills you get in a match and the way effectively you place every spherical. Rising this stat is immediately tied to your Ok/D and common match time, so it’s a enjoyable one to maintain monitor of. Whether or not you wish to sneak round and outlast your foes or take out as many as you possibly can with a minigun, your rating per match tracks all of it.
Don’t stress about stats
Whereas it’s enjoyable to examine your statistics often, it’s not an incredible concept to obsess over them. There’s a motive Fortnite doesn’t embody most of them: They don’t actually matter. In contrast to many different aggressive shooters, battle royales make it tough to trace stats and monitor participant development. With 100 combatants working round a large island, there are such a lot of further variables that usually aren’t seen in your common team-based shooter, and it turns into a bit messy attempting to constantly charge gamers.
And — with the introduction of skill-based matchmaking — evaluating your stats to different gamers is now not a surefire method to decide who is healthier. Each gamers may need a kill/dying ratio of 6.0, however one individual is perhaps enjoying in opposition to bots on their Nintendo Swap, whereas the opposite is going through off in opposition to professionals on PC. Stats are a great way to assist monitor your private development, however be sure that to take them with a grain of salt.