Fortnite is a posh beast, with numerous completely different mechanics, cosmetics, and different objects to maintain monitor of all through any given season. Regardless of its complexities, the sport would not do the very best job of monitoring stats and just about solely affords details about your wins. This implies you will have to go to third-party web sites to realize entry to statistical data corresponding to kill-death ratio and different extra nuanced information. Whereas it is not as easy as you’d anticipate, there are strategies to getting your arms on detailed stats. This is how you can monitor your Fortnite stats.
For most individuals, the in-game stats will suffice. However for those who’re among the many rising group of gamers who like to trace their progress through in-depth metrics, Fortnite leaves lots to be desired. Fortunately, there are a number of third-party web sites that can help you entry an assortment of stats associated to your efficiency. Whether or not you’re trying to monitor your kill/dying ratio, enhance your win proportion, or simply see what number of kills you common per match, these web sites allow you to do all of it. And for those who do not just like the numbers you see, take into account testing our information to the very best weapons in Fortnite, together with some ideas for novices – which ought to assist enhance your efficiency.
Verify your stats in Fortnite
In case you don’t need to fiddle with third-party software program, you’ll be able to all the time view some fundamental Fortnite stats whereas logged into the sport. This is what it’s worthwhile to do:
Step 1: Navigate to the Profession tab whereas in the principle menu.
Step 2: Choose Profile to drag up the next stats throughout Solos, Duos, and Squads, together with LTMs:
- High 10 finishes
- High 25 finishes
- Matches performed
It’s not a lot, however you’ll at the least be capable of monitor all of your valuable Victory Royales in a single handy location.
Use third-party web sites
In case you discover the stats provided in-game by Fortnite to be underwhelming, you’re not alone. Actually, so many individuals needed a more-detailed profile of their skills that a number of web sites now provide this information without spending a dime. Some websites enable customers to subscribe to a premium bundle for extra numbers, however at the same time as a complementary service, they’re head and shoulders above Epic’s first-party choices. All of them work the identical method — simply choose your recreation system and enter your Epic ID to go looking the database to your profile. Listed here are a number of of the very best stat-tracking web sites:
- Fortnite Tracker: This service affords its personal score system, giving customers a tangible development system. It’s not good, but it surely’s definitely higher than something at the moment in Fortnite.
- Fortnite Stats: This one doesn’t provide as many options as others on the checklist, but it surely does provide all of your fundamental stats — and encompasses a complete leaderboard.
- Fortnite Scout: The most effective characteristic on this website is the graph that tracks your kill/dying ratio and common win price over the previous few months. It’s a good way to rapidly see for those who’re enhancing with out getting too deep into all the opposite statistics.
We advocate searching every of the above and figuring out which one you want essentially the most. All of them characteristic distinctive themes and layouts, and discovering the one which works finest for you is as much as private desire. The precise statistics displayed range barely between the companies, however you’ll usually see the next info on all of the websites:
- Whole wins
- Whole kills
- Matches performed
- Whole rating
- Common win price
- Kills per match
- Kills per minute
- Kills per dying (Okay/D)
- Rating per match
- Common match time
- Whole time performed
Stats it’s best to concentrate on
Now that you’ve got direct entry to dozens of stats, listed here are those it’s best to concentrate on enhancing:
- Common win price: On the finish of the day, the one factor that issues in Fortnite is pulling off a Victory Royale. Rising your common win price isn’t one thing that can occur in a single day, and it’s closely depending on the statistics talked about under.
- Kill/dying ratio: Whereas it’s definitely doable to win a spherical of Fortnite with a single kill, your odds of successful improve considerably you probably have a strong Okay/D ratio. In essence, a great ratio signifies that you may survive firefights. Survive sufficient battles, and also you’ll be one of many final folks standing each spherical. Whereas it’s not an ideal correlation, it by no means hurts to have a excessive Okay/D and to know how you can use a strong weapon.
- Common match time: The longer you might be in a match, the extra possible you might be to win. It’s that straightforward. Rising this statistic usually means you recognize when it’s applicable to cover — and when it’s vital to come back out weapons blazing. As your common match time will increase, you’ll in all probability discover that you simply begin putting increased each spherical. Outlasting the competitors is the secret, and the longer it takes so that you can get eradicated, the higher.
- Rating per match: This stat is a mix of various in-game actions, however largely boils right down to what number of kills you get in a match and the way nicely you place every spherical. Rising this stat is straight tied to your Okay/D and common match time, so it’s a enjoyable one to maintain monitor of. Whether or not you wish to sneak round and outlast your foes or take out as many as you’ll be able to with a minigun, your rating per match tracks all of it.
Don’t stress about stats
Whereas it’s enjoyable to test your statistics sometimes, it’s not a fantastic thought to obsess over them. There’s a cause Fortnite doesn’t embrace most of them: They don’t actually matter. In contrast to many different aggressive shooters, battle royales make it tough to trace stats and monitor participant development. With 100 combatants working round an enormous island, there are such a lot of additional variables that usually aren’t seen in your common team-based shooter, and it turns into a bit messy attempting to persistently price gamers.
And — with the introduction of skill-based matchmaking — evaluating your stats to different gamers is now not a surefire approach to decide who is best. Each gamers might need a kill/dying ratio of 6.0, however one particular person is likely to be enjoying in opposition to bots on their Nintendo Swap, whereas the opposite is dealing with off in opposition to professionals on PC. Stats are a great way to assist monitor your private development, however make sure that to take them with a grain of salt.