ISLAMABAD: The Nationwide Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) Wednesday revised the coverage for inbound passengers because the nation continues to report a decline in new COVID-19 infections.
The discussion board said that the inbound coverage was reviewed after which it was determined to ease restrictions with impact from 0001 PST, February 24, 2022.
Following well being/testing protocols might be applied:
- Pre-boarding adverse PCR has been abolished for totally vaccinated inbound travellers. Nevertheless, non-vaccinated people over 12 years would require pre-boarding adverse PCR (72 hours previous).
- Necessary full vaccination for all inbound passengers.
- Passengers under 12 years of age are exempted from necessary vaccination.
- Passengers between 12-18 years of age are allowed to journey with out necessary vaccination until March 31, 2022.
- Speedy Antigen Take a look at (RAT) on arrival for deportees and non-vaccinated pedestrians at Border Terminals; Optimistic instances might be dwelling quarantined for 10 x days.
The NCOC had on Tuesday additionally lifted restrictions from Karachi, Hyderabad and Peshawar after a decline within the positivity ratio.
Day by day COVID-19 report
In the meantime, the nation’s every day COVID-19 dying toll witnessed a hike once more after a number of days of decline as 43 folks succumbed to the virus in a single day, the NCOC knowledge confirmed immediately.
The nation’s every day dying depend remained under the 40 mark for the final 5 days.
As per immediately’s statistics, the brand new additions positioned the nation’s complete variety of coronavirus deaths reported thus far at 30,096.
The nationwide COVID-19 physique mentioned it carried out 41,744 diagnostic exams within the final 24 hours, of which 1,232 got here again optimistic. With this, Pakistan’s coronavirus positivity ratio rose to 2.95% and the general case depend to 1,503,873.
Moreover, 3,154 folks contaminated with coronavirus recuperated in a single day, pushing the variety of lively instances all the way down to 64,262.